Thursday, June 18, 2009
I think I'm cursed
This WOULD happen to me. Its like I back at freshman year again, dealing with the curse of the terrible roommates. Roommate A and Roommate B are rising sophomores, and you can tell. I have to get up every morning at 9 to make it to my research by 10. I'm there till 4 and then go to the gym, go back to the apartment to make dinner, shower, and then maybe go out. It's a long day, and at the end of it I like to get some sleep. Too bad A and B have not learned how to hold their alcohol and usually stumble in around 3 a.m. laughing and vomititng violently (aka punching walls). Of course they are too drunk to let me help them, so insted they turn to slamming doors in my face and cursing at me (they really are lovely girls, haha). It's amazing how much people grow from freshmen to sophomore year. And I am all about making mistakes, learning lessons the hard way, but Ireland is not the place to do it. There have already been incidents where they put themselves in dangerous situations. I worry if this behavior continues not only will I be sleeping a lot less, but they are going to get themselves into trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment